Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in "Anarchy": Review and Swatches!

Urban Decay recently released their new line of lipsticks, and I'm here today to review them. Having 22 stunning shades, ranging anywhere from your pretty pinks, to your classic reds, there is surely a shade or two for everyone. I'm lucky enough to share my thoughts on "Anarchy" with you, which is a stunning pink color, that can brighten up anybody's complexion.


Read more because you're a cool cat!

This is adorable packaging!

The packaging is a nice metallic color, with the letters "UD" engraved in purple at the top. The bottom of the tube has a sticker, which says "Anarchy". The packaging is pretty, and looks expensive. The actual color is a vivid bright pink, with gorgeous blue undertones.


This is a stunning pink color.

The color pay off is incredible, and it applies smoothly to the lips. I've worn this several times on special occasions, and have gotten compliments every time. After three hours of wearing it, the color is still bright on my lips. The lipstick gives you a semi-glossy sheen, and can be worn with or without a lipgloss on top. 



This is what it looks like on me!

My final thoughts on this product are that it is a great product to invest your money in. It's an all-around staple color to have in your collection. They have a wide range of colors, which give everybody options to choose from. Overall, I am impressed once again with Urban Decay, and will continue to purchase products from them. Thanks for joining me this week for Naomi's Beauty Buzz!

I'll talk to you guys next week! Be sure to follow me to get more Naomi. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment