Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Bare Minerals: The Gold and the Beautiful!

Recently, I went Black Friday shopping, and of course, I had to pick up some makeup. For some unknown reason, I like to believe I don't have enough eyeshadow, which just leads to me buying even more eyeshadow. Oh well! Live with no regrets, right? My local mall has a Bare Minerals in it, so I decided I would pick something up from it. I guess I didn't really think this through, because it wasn't even on sale, yet I decided to get it. I guess it was the fact that it was two in the morning and I couldn't think properly.


Read more to see the inside scoop on this kit! ;)

Adorable! That's the only word to describe this kit. Props to Bare Minerals, because you get my vote for cutest packaging! Every color is unique, and would work with anybody's skin tone.


I kinda really like the packaging...

I think this would be a perfect Christmas or Hanukkah gift for any makeup lover. It's not very expensive, and comes with many colors your friends will surely enjoy. I'm tempted to go back and get this kit for some of my friends. Who knows? Maybe I feel like giving rather than receiving once in a while. :)


Well, this wouldn't be an eyeshadow review without the eyeshadows, right? Now for what everybody's been waiting for! *Cheering audience*. The eyeshadows! 


Wow! Look at those one-of-a-kind beautiful colors, all yours for only $14.50! *Infomercial voice*

My favorite color is Gold Nugget, which is a beautiful gold color. It looks beautiful on its own, or can be worn underneath a gold eyeshadow, such as "Half Baked" from the Naked 2 palette. Sandalwood and Sundance come in a close second, being beautiful rosy copper colors. Finally there's Silver Spoon and Bronzed Whip, which are both extremely beautiful and pigmented colors.


Here's the super cute packaging of the mini tubes!

Well, if you've made it this far in my review, congratulations! Here's a virtual hug from me to you. The final part of my review is on the packaging of the actual eyeshadows. As you can see, each tube has a small applicator at the tip, which dispenses the shadows. The packaging is different and unique, because each tube has a cute little print on it with the name of the shadow. 

Overall, I'm happy with the shadows, because the colors are absolutely amazing and work well with everybody's complexion. My only issue with the kit is that the tubes don't come with much product. It may take a little squeezing before any product comes out. However, I do think it was worth the price, and would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for a cute set.

Follow me for more Naomi! It would make my day. :) InstagramFacebook

2 comments:

  1. I really LOVE how you edit your pictures and show us which shadow is which and what they look like and what the packaging looks like! Most people wouldn't do that and I am glad that you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you give detailed explanations on the product, packaging, and what is included. You have multiple picture which gives the reader multiple perspectives on the product. You explain the product, what comes in it, and then whether or not you would recommend. This is really great. Keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete