Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Get Ready With Me: Volleyball!

Hi everybody, and welcome back to my blog! Today, while coming up with ideas for my blog, I was interrupted with volleyball practice. I realized that I could take this opportunity to write a blogpost on volleyball. This is going to be a "Get ready with me" type of post. I'll show you a few of my essentials, as well as what I wear and how I get ready.


Yeah! Teamwork!


The first thing I do while getting ready is pack up my volleyball bag. I make sure I have the essentials, of course, such as my shoes, water, and kneepads. Yes, I'm aware there are giant holes in my kneepads. What can I say, I like to dive, even if I completely miss the ball. *Typical Naomi*.

Then I've thrown in a few other things, like perfume, hand sanitizer, a brush, and lip balm. You're probably going to be sweating like a cow and smell like something died, so these are an absolute must. I mean you could either smell like vanilla or feet. (The first option is more appealing, trust me.)


Shoes: Adidas
Perfume & Hand Sanit.: B&BW's
Lip Butter: Nivea

Now it's time to put my hair up. I usually stick with a ponytail, because anything else is beyond my level of hair-bilities. For my outfit, I wear spandex and a shirt, usually a muscle tee, obviously to show off my nonexistent muscles.


I'm such a hipster with my peace signs.

Finally, it's time to leave! Woot woot! Below you can see a picture of me trying to pose for the camera in ready position, when I really look like I'm doing squats for an aerobics class. Sorry for the lack of pictures of me in "action", but my friends were all playing with me, so they couldn't take any. Oh well, just imagine a little pipsqueak serving the ball over the net, and that's me.


My level of focus is amazing. I mean, look at dat form. (I'm totally kidding btw).

Well, that's it for this blog post. I hope you enjoyed it and took something away from it. (I.E. I can't pose for photos, I look like a five year old attempting to serve, or I smell like something died after practice.) Either one's fine with me! Join and follow me next week for more Naomi!


No comments:

Post a Comment