Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

March Favorites!

Wow, this month has gone buy quickly. I know, I know, every single person who makes these blog posts or video says this, but it's true! I feel like the days may be long, but the weeks as a whole are flying by! I haven't written a favorites blog post in a while, so I thought now would be the perfect time. I have very few beauty favorites, because I've been keeping it really natural lately, but I have some really fun random favorites. Without further ado, let's see what I've been enjoying!


Continue reading to see my favorites!

I thought we would start off with the beauty products like I did last time. My only favorites have been Maybelline "Falsies" Mascara, and Maybelline's Baby Lips in "Grape Vine". I'm not sure if I haven't had enough time in the mornings to put on eyeshadow, or I've been too lazy, but either way, it just hasn't been a necessity this month.


This is relatively new, but I thought I would add it anyways.

While I may be lacking in favorite beauty products, there have been a few fashion items that I have constantly come back to. First of all, I have been wearing my white converse nonstop. They literally go with every outfit you could think of, and I haven't been wearing the heck out of mine. Surprisingly, they haven't even gotten that dirty.


I got my converse from Journeys. 

Next for fashion are my leggings and comfortable sweaters. I have absolutely been loving my Lululemon leggings, which my mom got me as a surprise while shopping with her. I have also been enjoying almost any comfortable sweater. The one below is from Nordstrom Rack, and is extremely comfortable.


Excuse the quality of the photo. I told my brother to take pictures and this is the best I could get. :)

Next I've got some random favorites. For music, I have been loving "Love Don't Die" by the Fray, as well as "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark", by the Fall Out Boys. The two just get you into one of those moods where you feel like you can do anything.

My favorite apps are 2048, a game where you have to connect the same number tiles to get to 2048, as well as a relatively new app, called Sleep Cycle. It's $0.99, but it tracks your sleep and works really well to wake you up when you're in a specific part of your sleep cycle, so you're not tired. 

That's it for this months favorites, but I hope you enjoyed!! Follow for more Naomi! It would make my day. :) InstagramEmail

What are your favorites from the month of March?

2 comments:

  1. DID I SHOW THAT SLEEP CYCLE APP TO YOU OR DID WE BOTH JUST HAPPEN TO USE IT AND PUT IT IN OUR FAVORITES VIDEOS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it in your video and got it!! hahahaha omg i love you

      Delete