Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer Essentials!

Wow! I wasn't sure if I was going to write another blog post. However, I saw that Jess from "That Curly Girl" did a blog post inspired from my 5 Product Makeup Tag. For me, that's amazing, because I wasn't even aware that people even saw Naomi's Beauty Buzz outside of the blogging realm of my school. I guess you could say that it inspired me to continue blogging. However, enough of that, let's get started! I thought that with Summer being right around the corner, a Summer essentials was overdue. Continue reading to see what I'm going to have with me this summer!


Read more to see my essentials!

I thought I would start with the typical, beauty blogger favorite. Sunscreen. I'm not here to ramble on about how it protects your skin and all that jazz, but I just want to recommend you at least try it out. For me personally, tanning is not an option, because I burn and then turn white again, so not wearing sunscreen would just make me look like a tomato. (And not a cute one, at that). If anything, use fake tanner, because it'll give you the tan without the sun.


SPF 50 is the only thing between me becoming a tomato. 

Next, I've gotta have me a cute pair of sandals! (Or two). Since I'll be traveling to an exotic place known as camp, sandals are a definite must. I got mine from TJ Maxx, as well as Journeys, but places like Target have great inexpensive alternatives.


The ones shown above are from Journeys, and are extremely comfortable!

While we're on the topic of fashion, I thought I would give shorts a mention. I know that many stores are selling those "booty" shorts, where your butt is quite literally hanging out, but I personally like to sport shorts that cover me up. After taking a trip to Nordstrom's, and saying good riddance to my wallet, I have finally found some cute shorts that are turning all the eyes (the right way).









































Finally, let's give an honorable mention to my Baby Lips, which are the reason my lips stay chapped-free. Think about it: it's a summer night, when you're with a cute boy, and he leans in to give you a kiss, when...those chapped lips turn him away. So, lesson learned: no chapped lips, no problem.


Above are some of my favorites. If you've never owned a Baby Lips, SHAME ON YOU! 

Well, that's it for this week on Naomi's Beauty Buzz and I hope you enjoyed. Follow for more Naomi! 


What are your summer essentials?

2 comments:

  1. im crying so hard you're adorable naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Super fun and cute! Please check out my beauty blog! http://labelleviebykelly.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete