Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Moving Forward

Hello everybody, and welcome back to my blog. I am sad to say that this is my last blog post for school. However, that does not mean that Naomi's Beauty Buzz is over! I plan to keep this blog updated, and keep the posts coming. However, for my last "school" blog post, I decided I would reflect on what I've learned this year. If you would like to see some interesting pictures, keep on reading!


These are two of my good friends, Olivia and Kerry. They are perfection.


1) Be yourself. Everybody tries so hard to fit in that it's like we're not even our own person. While I'm not too close with some of the people I was at the beginning of the year, I've learned that it's better to be yourself than follow in someone else's footsteps.


Aren't we just da cutest?

2) Your friends will change, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. I've met so many new people this year that I never thought I would become friends with, and it's a crucial part of high school to be open to meeting new people. (On a side note, please don't kill me for posting this Mikayla. Check out her blog! It's super cute.)


I'm so glad I met Mikayla, she's just the sweetest person. Ever.

3) Uh, I saw this guy and thought he was pretty frickin awesome. 


Look at that. He is riding a motorcycle with a dog on his lap. 

4) Don't be afraid to take chances. Not taking a risk means missed opportunities, which could mean lost memories, which is boring. In other words, take a risk. (This is not giving me permission for you to do something idiotic, which I know is a big "trend" in the world today).


Yup, this is me, prior to being chased by a peacock.


This is when I almost died when my brother dragged me down an icy and treacherous run at PCMR. The hardest run I might add. 

5) Family. No matter how many fights you may get in, your family is always there to have your back when you may need them. 


Excuse the blurriness. My mom is many things, a photographer not being one of them. (Sorry mom!)


Brother-sister bonding time! 

6) Be happy. Stuff happens. Grow from it, instead of letting it define who you are. Being a happy person will just make you enjoy life more, as well as being a more enjoyable person to be around. Trust me, I'd much rather hang out with a "glass is half full" person, than a pessimist. 


Look at that smile!!

8) This is the last thing. Don't be afraid to leave your mark. Just remember you were put on this Earth for a reason, and it's your job to leave a footprint. It's so important to know that you are who you are, and nobody should be able to change that. 


Let's make this first footprint. Together

I thought I would end this post by thanking everybody who's read my blog, and contributed to Naomi's Beauty Buzz. I'm so glad I started making blogs, because it's become something I've really enjoyed.  Thanks so much everybody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment