Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

After School Routine!

Hello everybody, and welcome back to my blog. As school is winding down, I realized that I haven't done a "routine" blog post, and considering the fact that I absolutely love reading these, I thought I would do one. This blog post will show you what I do from the time school ends, until I go to sleep. Read more to see what productive, and maybe not so productive things I do after school.


Read more to see what I do!

Once school ends, I decide whether or not I will stay after school to get homework help in any of my classes. Usually this consists of getting help in either math or chemistry. Today, I felt it was necessary to go to chem lab to do my homework, because I know that if I don't do my homework there, it probably won't get done. #Procrastination


This is my "I totally know what I'm doing" face.

After I do this, I will go home and most likely eat a grapefruit. I know, you're probably thinking, really Naomi, a grapefruit? Those things are gross. Well, I have to disagree. They are in season right now, and are absolutely DELICIOUS. While I eat my grapefruit, I will most likely do my homework. Today, my only homework was to do my math homework, which I take online. (Just wondering, when will I ever need to know the limit of a function? Exactly.)


Grapefruit. Yum yum. 

Once I've finished my homework, it's about 4 or 5, and I will venture to my room and be the productive person I am, which means watching Netflix for an excess amount of time. Sooo productive, I know. Sometimes while I watch Netflix, I'll also study for tests, or multitask. An example would be me studying for the AP Geography test, which is next Tuesday. (Please let me pass it, that would be very appreciated AP test graders!)

Oh, did I forget to mention that I casually stalk my dog around the living room and get pictures of her? No? Okay, well I do, and it's kinda a problem, but Coco is so cute how could you not?


LOOK AT THAT FACE. JUST LOOK. 

Usually at around 6 or 7, it'll be time for dinner, where I can finally eat more food than you'd think capable of someone my size. After I eat dinner, I'll continue watching Netflix and Youtube videos, (you know, being productive), and then get ready for bed. This consists of me taking a shower, brushing my teeth, and washing my face.


Above are pictures of some of the products I use on my face and body!

Finally, it's time to go to bed. After countless hours of doing homework, being at school, and catching up on social media, it's lights out! Usually I go to bed at around 10:30-11. I mean, that's not terrible, right?

I know this isn't a beauty post, but I enjoyed making it, so let me know if you guys would like to see more routines! 

Well, that's it for my "After School Routine!" I'm sad to say that this is my second to last blog post. However, I'm considering continuing Naomi's Beauty Buzz, so let me know if you guys would like me to keep on posting! 

I hope you enjoyed! Follow for more Naomi. :) InstagramEmail

No comments:

Post a Comment