Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Simple Everyday Curls Featuring Conair's Infiniti Curling Wand

I am definitely one that loves a polished look, and curls simply give me that. Ever since trying Conair's hair products, I've been hooked. My favorite styling tool from them is their infiniti curling wand. Today I'm going to show you how to get simple everyday curls using Conair's infiniti curling wand. 



This is what we are doing! 
Products you will need: Heat protectant, curling wand, and patience

First, you will need to spray your hair with heat protectant. This will protect your hair from being damaged by the intense heat being put on your hair. Today I am using Tresemme's thermal creations heat protectant. This one works really well because of the spray-bottle type bottle. 


This is Tresemme's Thermal Creations Heat Protectant!

Once you've sprayed your hair with heat protectant, it's time to start curling your hair! You're going to take a small piece of hair, about an inch in width, and hold it in one hand. With the other hand, you are going to take your curling wand, flip it upside down, and wrap your hair around it. This is demonstrated in the picture below. Proceed to hold it like that for about eight seconds. 


This is me curling my hair. :)

Once you have completed that, you should have a curl that looks similar to the one in the picture below. If that doesn't work, try positioning the curling wand a different way, and do whatever works for your hair type. 


You are going to repeat this process on the rest of your hair, until you are finished. It will take some practice, but after a few times, you will get the hang of it, and should have gorgeous hair that is bound to receive many compliments.

I'll talk to you guys next week! Be sure to follow me to get more Naomi. :) InstagramFacebook

No comments:

Post a Comment