Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Middle School Makeup: 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade!

Hello everybody, and welcome back to my blog! Today, I will be showing you three different looks for the different grade levels of middle school. I started off with a very simple and natural look, and ended with a look for those of you who want to use a little more makeup. I hope you enjoy, and let's get into it!


Do you like my modeling? I know, I should be in a magazine...

To start off for sixth grade, I kept the look pretty simple. In sixth grade you may be starting to experiment with makeup, so I thought I would use lipgloss and mascara. You definitely don't want to overdo it, which can easily be done if you are not careful. Apply a light coat of mascara, and then add a light pink lipgloss. These will enhance your physical features, while giving a youthful look. 



Click on the pictures to enlarge them!
Mascara: Maybelline's Colossal Volum Express
Lipgloss NYC Liquid Lipshine

Next, we're moving into seventh grade. This is the year when you may start breaking out, so concealer may be useful to cover those dark circles and problem areas. Many girls also start to experiment with eyeliner, and decide what they think of it. I used a little eyeliner on my lower lash line, as well as added a second coat of mascara to make my eyes pop. I kept it natural with a light pink lip, and voila! You're done. 


Concealer: Maybelline
Eyeliner: Maybelline Unstoppable
Baby Lips: Maybelline

Finally, we've graduated to eighth grade. The oldest one's in middle school. (Or in my case, the younger grade in junior high.) Either way, I think it's time we learn what "eyeshadow" is. I think in eighth grade it's okay for girls to start wearing eyeshadow, and start to experiment with it. I recommend to start off with palettes from the drugstore, such as my Wet N Wild one, because they tell you where to put the eyeshadow. I also curled my lashes in this tutorial, as well as added a light pink lip. 

I know, my awkward face is overwhelming. I had my mom take pictures, but they all turned out blurry. However, I thought this one was cute and showed you what the look is!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Eyeshadow: Wet N Wild                                                   Lips: Maybelline Color Whisper                                               Eyelash curler: ELF

Did you know this eyelash curler was $1!? And it works really well! Look at how the shadows are labeled where to place them. This really helps for beginners. 

Well, that's it for this blog post. I hope you enjoyed my tutorial, and found it helpful! Obviously, if you don't feel comfortable wearing makeup, don't think you're obligated to. I didn't start wearing makeup until the end of eighth grade, and I was fine with it. 

See you next week on Naomi's Beauty Buzz! Follow for more Naomi. :) InstagramEmail

No comments:

Post a Comment