Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

October Favorites!

Well, another month has rolled around, and it's now that time of the month again. Monthly favorites!! Whether it's random stuff, music, or beauty products, several things always stand out to me as my favorite. This month I have a few of everything.


Here's me with some of my faves!

First, let's start with beauty products. This IS a beauty blog, so of course there are going to be a few of my faves in that category. Let's start with eyes. If you are a beauty addict and you don't own this product, I would definitely recommend checking it out. It's the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay. 


Those colors are stunning! 

As you can see from above, there are some absolutely amazing colors in this palette. There's a large variety of warm-toned colors, as well as cool colors. Recently, I have really been enjoying using "Half Baked" on my lid, "Foxy" as a highlight color, and "Bootycall" in my inner corner. If you would like a more in-depth tutorial, just let me know. 


I recently bought this, and it's already a favorite.

This is my next favorite, which I recently featured in a haul. Surprise! The Colossal Volum Express by Maybelline is a definite favorite, for it lengthens as well as adds volume. This is a definite in your collection. 


This favorites video would not be complete without nail polishes! Being one of my favorite beauty items, I can never have enough. This month I have been enjoying Coral Reef, as well as Pacific Blue, by Sally Hansen. They are both pigmented, and are beautiful colors.



Smells DE-LIC-IOUS. 

I am a huge advocate for products that smell good, and if you're like me, you will absolutely LOVE this lip balm. This is the EOS lip balm in Strawberry Sorbet, and it smells delicious. It is in the most adorable packaging, which is shaped like a little egg. It also moisturizes your lips, which is what I really enjoy.



Are these not the cutest boots?!

Now, we have reached that point where we get to the random favorites. First, I have to give a shout-out to my Doc Martens. If you aren't aware of what these beautiful creations are, they are a type of shoes, and come in many different styles. I have the Black Patent Leather Boots, which are super adorable, as well as comfortable. 


I got the foam soap, because it's a lot more fun to use!

I should have put an emphasis on "random" favorites. My next favorite is the "Peach Bellini" soap by Bath and Body Works. This smells amazing, and leaves my hands soft, as well as smelling good.

Finally, I have favorite songs of the month. Katy Perry recently released her album "Prism", which I have been enjoying a lot. Several of my favorite songs are Roar, Legendary Lovers, and Dark Horse. They are each unique and fun to listen to. I have also been enjoying Wake Me Up by Avicii.

I'll talk to you guys next week! Be sure to follow me to get more Naomi. :)

2 comments:

  1. Naomi, I love your blog! :) Next, you should do a tutorial or something for the makeup challenged... cough cough me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Will do ;) Thanks Julia :)

      Delete