Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Naked 3 Palette Review!

Hello my fellow followers. Okay, so that was kind of an awkward intro...anyways...I finally got the Naked 3 Palette!! YAY! After selling out within the hour twice on the Urban Decay website, it finally came out on Sephora. Woohoo! Naked 3 time! Can I just say this palette is absolutely gorgeous! Well, shall we get into the review?


Keep reading to see how to achieve this look!

First of all, let's look at the packaging. The palette comes in a tin case which says "Naked 3". I really like it because it protects the shadows really well. I also love the colors on it, because its appealing to the eye.


There are little ridges in the gold tinted case! :)

Now, the big drum roll. The shadows! Woohoo! The quality of the shadows are really good, but I do have a problem with one of them. However, I will go into detail on those later on. There's a great mix of light and dark colors. I mean, maybe you want a light neutral look during the day, but want to spice it up a little at night.


Okay, so not my best picture. However, if you click on it, it will become bigger.

Would anybody like to see swatches? Well, if you do, keep on scrolling, and if you don't, then maybe you're in the wrong place. ;) Well, below are the first six colors. These don't show up too well because they are so light. However, I have a problem with "Trick". For some reason, it just doesn't show up, even after layers of putting it on. Other than that, I like all of the colors. 


As you can see, "Trick" doesn't show up very well. 

After "Trick", we start to get into the darker shades. The first one is "Nooner", which is the perfect crease shade, and end with "Blackheart", which is a beautiful black with red undertones. My absolute favorite color is "Liar" which shows up as a gorgeous taupe color with rose undertones. 


Here are the last six colors #commonmakeupbloggerswatches lol

Finally, I thought I would add a little tutorial for you all. On my lid, I am using "Liar". In my crease I'm using "Nooner". Finally, in my inner corner and brow bone I'm using "Strange". I absolutely love how the look turned out. It's the perfect amount of dark and light. Let me know how you do your makeup with the palette! 


Yeah, I know, I'm like a snowman I'm so pale. You can't really "tan" when it's in the negatives.


So here's another awkward close-up of my eye. Yay for that. 

Well, if you've made it all the way through, here's an imaginary cookie. Overall, I'm really excited to continue using this. It's filled with beautiful shades, and I'm glad I purchased it. I will definitely keep you updated on my thoughts. Leave any suggestions you want me to do down below, and I'll be sure to do them! 

Follow me for more Naomi! It would make my day. :) InstagramFacebook

2 comments:

  1. Try scraping the top layer of Trick off, it really has a film over it. After that you'll get a lot more pigmentation! You can also try wetting your brush with some Mac Fix + or even some water sprayed on your brush will help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll definitely try doing that. :) xx

      Delete