Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Best of 2013 - Nails!

As you may or may not know, I am a huge nail polish hoarder and junkie. This being said, I thought it would be a good idea to do my favorite nail polishes of 2013! These are all of the ones I have been using religiously throughout the whole year, and could not live without. If you're interested, keep on reading!


Click read more to see my faves! ;) 


These are all of my "Summer shades!" 

First we've got OPI's Alpine Snow. I've gone through more of these than I care to count, because the opacity is that of an expensive brand, with low prices! Next there's Zoya's Gie Gie. If you like a light pink color with a tad bit of shimmer, pick this up. 

Keeping with the pink trend, we've got CND's Vinylux in Cake Pop. While it looks similar to Zoya's Gie Gie, this one is a creamy color with no shimmer. Moving along, we've got Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet, a beautiful mint color.

Finally, we've got Sally Hansen's Golden-I. This is an outstanding gold color that is not streaky or "goopy", like many other golds. 


These are all of my "Winter shades!" 

There's definitely a big difference between winter and summer shades. We change from those pretty light colors to the bold and statement-making colors. My first favorite is Sally Hansen's Red Carpet! It's a stunning red color with sparkles, yet is opaque enough to get away with one coat.

My second favorite is Revlon's Cherries in the Snow, which shows up as a pink-red color, perfect for those girly-girls. Next we've got Revlon's Scandalous, which is best worn with a black base coat. It is a black polish with gorgeous purple glitter in it.

Next, we've got Zoya's Neve, which I first received in an Ipsy bag. It's a bluish purple color. Last but not least, there's Sally Hansen's marine scene, which I always gravitate towards when I want blue nails.

Follow for more Naomi! It would make my day. :) FacebookInstagram 




No comments:

Post a Comment