Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?!

Hi guys! Welcome back to my blog! I know ski week's coming up in Utah, and many of us are traveling to exotic places to tan and find some cute guys. Lol, I'm just kidding, I'm staying in my room watching Netflix. However, if you are traveling, I thought this would be helpful, because it could give you some ideas on what to bring with you. Well, enough talking, let's get started!


Yay for unnecessary makeup! 

To start off, I thought I would start off with eyes. I mean, eyes are the window to the soul, right? First of all, I got me some eyeshadow.  I've got my Naked 3 Palette, as well as my Wet N Wild palette. These both go beautifully with any outfit, and I can spice up my look if I'm feeling a little daring. Admit it, we all have those days! 

Next, I've got my Maybelline "Rocket" mascara, and my YSL "Babydoll" mascara. One word, two mascaras. Amazing! I absolutely love these and would recommend them to you in a heartbeat.


Eyelash curler: E.L.F. When I feel like curling my lashes!
Maybelline Color Tattoo: Bad to the Bronze Ooh the name is so intriguing. Love it!

Now let's talk lips. We all love us some fun lip colors. For me, this consists of dark pinks, because I'm too scared to go darker than that. Oh well! In the picture, I've got my Mac lipstick in "Hot Gossip". I'm proud to say this is the first lipstick I've ever owned! 

Following this, I've got my baby. (AKA Maybelline lipstick in Pink Possibilities.) Then I've got a new addition to my lippy family: Maybelline's lipgloss in Hooked on Pink. This was $2!! A MUST HAVE. Finally, I've got some lip balms!


Finally, let's talk about face products. I don't wear too many, but what I wear consists of blush, highlighters, and concealer. So interesting Naomi, good one. Well, first I've got my Bouncy Blush by Maybelline, followed by my NYX cream blush. 

Then, I've got my Maybelline concealer as well as my Boi-ing by Benefit. Let me tell you, this dime covers up anything! Finally, I've got my Watt's Up by Benefit, so I can look like a disco ball if I'm feeling it. 


Some of my absolute faves right here. History has been made.

Well, I'm sad to say that is it for this blog post! However, if you want more Naomi, click the little follow button at the top of my blog. It would make my day! :) InstagramEmail

What is in your travel makeup bag? Leave a comment below!




No comments:

Post a Comment