Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Valentine's Day Makeup, Hair, & Outfit Ideas!

With Valentine's Day quickly approaching, we're in a desperate search for that perfect Valentine. For those lucky few who will be spending your night with that perfect man, kudos to you. For those of you who are like me, sitting at home alone, watching Teen Wolf, I know how you feel...sadly. Anyways, I decided I would show you my makeup, hair, and outfit, if I were to get invited on a date. (Here that boys? I'm single and ready to mingle!!)


Here's an inside scoop on what you will be reading!;)

First of all, let's start off with the makeup. Let's start off with eyes! I used my Naked 3 palette, but any rose-toned neutrals will work! Below I have put all of the steps into one picture, so you can easily see what I did.

First you're going to add a matte brown to your crease as a transition color. Then create a "V" shape on the outer part of your eye. From there you're going to add a pink color to your lid. I mean, if it looks like raccoon eyes, no biggie, because I feel your pain. Just take your blending brush and blend, blend, blend! El problemo solved.


I know, you're thinking, "Wow, Naomi, I love looking at 20 pics of your eyes!" Well, thank you. ;)

After you blend out your eyes, add a highlight color. The next step is optional, but you can add concealer at the corners of your eyes to create a very defined line where your crease ends. Finally, add mascara to complete the look! Yay! My eyes only took me four hours to complete. A new record! (I'm just kidding). ;) 

Next, we have lips and cheeks. Stick to light pink on your lips and and cheeks! I know, my lips make me look like a little ducky who lost her mom, but I swear, it's a kiss from me to you!


Here's a kiss from me to you! You can be MY Valentine! ;) 
FOREVER... and ever...
and ever...
He. He.

Well, that's it for the makeup. I know, I know, it's very sad but don't cry. But, be happy because we've got some hurr to do. (That was for all of you hipsters out there). Keep your hair down, because your hot guy wants to run his fingers through your hair, not pet your bun! 

I'm going to be curling my hair like I did in a previous tutorial (click here), and brushing it out to create those loose, voluminous, magazine-ready, curls. Wow, that SURE was a mouthful. 


Wow! My hair's almost touching my butt! Someone give me a cookie. Now. 

Now, we're ready for the outfit! *Warning* Many sparkles appear on my shirt so don't flip out if you hate sparkles. It's Valentine's day! YOGAVO! (You only get a Valentine once). Well, at least if you're me.


I know you can see my stomach....I'm such a rebel...JK! 

I actually got this shirt because I liked it, but it is PERFECT for Valentine's Day! It's from TJ Maxx, and my skirt's from Pacsun. Scroll for some more pointless photos of me attempting to model!


YAY! PHOTOS FOR LIFE! 

I hope you enjoyed my makeup, hair, and outfit ideas! You can customize them to your own style and liking, and use clothes out of your closet for the outfit! If you've gotten this far in my blog post, than kudos to you. Notice how I've used that word like 50 billion times in my blog post? I've decided that's my word of the day. ;)

Well, this is it for my Valentine's Day blog. Now you can start crying. HOWEVER, if you want to see more of me, press the little follow button! It would make my day! Literally! InstagramFacebook


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. aww I seriously love you so much <3

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much!! I'll check out your blog! <3

    xo, Naomi :)

    ReplyDelete